Sania Mirza Wedding news


I have married Ankita thrice already: Sushant Singh Rajput

'Ankita wants to get married at a palace in Jodhpur' - Sushant Singh Rajput

Actors Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande are all set to tie the knot in December next year. However, Sushant insists that for him, it will just be a feeling of deja vu, on the D-Day. “I have gotten married to her three times on our TV show, so it will just be an encore of the same thing,” he says.


Ask him why they took so long to get married, when they have been seeing each other for six years, and he says, “My dad told me when I was very young, that I should not get married before 30. His only advice to me was to live my life,” says the 29-year-old, but clarifies, “My decision to get married next year has got nothing to do with my age. It just happened naturally. I am honestly not sure. I mean for the past few months, I have been very confidently saying that our marriage will happen in 2016, but Ankita may suddenly say no to getting married next year. You never know.”

In fact, Ankita, he says, wasn’t happy that Sushant made the announcement on his own. “She (Ankita) called me one morning and for the first time she asked me why I was announcing our marriage plans without even asking her.”

We hear that Ankita wants to have an elaborate big-fat wedding. Ask him what he wants, and he insists he is happy to do whatever she wants. “When I say big, fat wedding, I mean I will be investing 10 days of my life to the occasion. I don’t mean it in the scale of the wedding or the number of people involved,” he says, adding, “My side of family is very chilled out. They will be fine even if I decide to have a court marriage. She wants to get married in a palace in Jodhpur, and I am fine with that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords