Sania Mirza Wedding news


I’m glad to be in a position to give back to my motherland: Kailash Kher

Singer Kailash Kher feels that young artists of India should serve the country instead of going abroad and leaving their motherland behind.

“I am in love with my motherland and I strongly feel and recommend that the youngsters of our country should pay back to this nation. You can go to Oxford or Cambridge but in the end it is important to give back what this country has given you. You can learn the culture of the world but please never forget your own roots,” says Kher, who was honoured with the Padma Shri at the 67th Republic Day last month.

The singer, who has sung tracks such as Saaiyan, Tere Naina, Allah Ke Bande and Yun Hi Chala Chal, believes that confidence is the key to success.

“Have faith in your work, in your worship and in your upbringing. These things can never let you fall or face any trouble,” says the 43-year-old singer.

“I faced a lot of struggle in my growing up years but never questioned God’s decisions. I know that we always get whatever is written in our destiny and as per whatever Karma we collect for ourselves. I know everything happens for a reason and I’m glad that now I’m in that position to sometime give back to my motherland,” he adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords