Sania Mirza Wedding news


Harpreet Chabra's Reaction To Rahul Mahajan's Wedding

Harpreet Chabra was one of the contestants on the reality show, Rahul Dulhania Le Jayega, on NDTV Imagine. Harpreet is a model and anchor by profession. Here is what she had to say about Rahul Mahajan marrying Dimply Ganguly after the Swayamvar.
In an interview, Harpreet said that Marriages are made in heaven, only one of us three could have got married to Rahul. All three of us liked him but it was a question of Rahul's life and who he would like for his life partner. So Rahul had to chose the one he liked most, like they say, the first amoung the best, and that has been Dimpy, he chose her. Congratulations to both Dimpy and Rahul. Good Luck.

When she was told about a public poll where she was the No.1 choice of the janta, she said "Rahul has always been saying 'Sununga sabki karunga manki', I think this time too he listened to everyone but followed what his heart said. So he only chose the one he loved. One can live her life with him only if his heart accepts her. He cannot go by the public opinion or poll, then it will not succeed".

Throughout the show, I have been saying to Rahul God Bless You. From what I have seen of him, I think Rahul is a very nice person. He will stay as a special person in my life. I have very good memories of the time I spent with him and other contestants at Fatehgarh and Mumbai. In the End I would like to again say to Rahul 'God bless you!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords