Sania Mirza Wedding news


Priyadarshani Singh Speaks After Rahul Mahajan's Swayamvar Wedding

It has always been Priyadarshani Singh's dream to marry Rahul Mahajan. So when the reality show Rahul Dulhania Le Jayega was launched on NDTV Imagine, she promptly auditioned. The 24-year-old girl's dream was short-lived and she was eliminated. Here is what she thinks about Rahul Mahajan's wedding and her opinion on Mrs Dimpy Ganguly Mahajan



The first thing I would like to say is, I always told Rahul not to go by external appearances, but to use his brain. That was also the last sentence I said to Rahul as I left the show. Atleast amoung the last three finalists, Dimpy is the better choice. But there was no option for him and he had to chose one of the three.

Dimpy was one of my favourites amoung all the contestants. I like her and I have even told her the same. I am glad that he didn't marry one people who was made to get off the stage after the Swayamvar. Atleast he didn't marry that Useless person (Referring to Nikunj with whom she always had altercations on the show).

Also Read:

Harpreet Chabra's Reaction To Rahul Mahajan's Wedding
Reaction of Nikunj Malik to Rahul Mahajan's Wedding With Dimpy Ganguly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords