Sania Mirza Wedding news


View Pictures of Dimpy Ganguly in An Item Song in Bengali Film 'Hello Memsaheb'

Mrs Rahul Mahajan has performed a hot item number too.
A little known fact: Dimpy (or Saumyoshri) Ganguly, the new bride of Rahul Mahajan has done some hot scenes in the Bengali film Hello Memsaheb. Here are some photos and scenes from the film.

A still from Hello Memsaheb

Dimpy says, Jeet is my boss at the workplace and we flirt a lot

Here is an interview of Dimpy, that she had given to promote the film Hello Memsaab...

Daredevil Dimpy Talks About her role in the Film Hello Memsaheb

This no-holds-barred glam girl is model Dimpi Ganguly, who’s all of 20 and raring to set the big screen ablaze.

Dimpi has hit the dance floor for an item number where she looks and moves like Mallika Sherawat in the Maiyya maiyya track from Guru. That’s not all — she’s also playing a role (resembling Kareena Kapoor’s in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham) in the Jeet-Priyanka Trivedi-starrer Hello Memsaheb.

“My item number Mehbooba mehbooba is for Mainak Dasgupta’s film Purple Haze. I love to dance and my choreographer James gave me some fantastic moves like Mallika Sherawat’s in Guru. My costumes are also like hers.... I don’t mind doing item numbers. I don’t have any inhibitions,” declares Dimpi, who will be seen “flirting” with Jeet in Shiboprasad Mukherjee’s Hello Memsaheb, now in the post-production stage.

“I could relate to my role in Hello Memsaheb. I play Jeeta, a glamorous and stylish girl with a diva-like attitude, something like Kareena Kapoor’s Poo in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. Jeet is my boss at the workplace and we flirt a lot. Priyankadi (Trivedi) plays a simple girl who’s not fashionable at all and I give her a lot of tips on how to go glam and win a man. In real life too, I have friends who come to me for tips on fashion,” she smiles.

“I had got an offer to play Ratri opposite Parambrata (Chatterjee) in the Zee Bangla mega serial Utsaber Ratri. But my sights were set on films. Arijit Films, the producer of Hello Memsaheb, approached me for the role of Jeeta and I was chosen after an audition,” adds Dimpi.

The Sananda Tilottama 2007 second runner-up is a regular on the ramp but movies are where her heart lies. The reason?

“Modelling is short-lived while an actress matures with films. I want to do films and as long as I can relate to my roles I will do anything, be it playing a character or doing an item number,” says the spunky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords