Sania Mirza Wedding news


Interview: Deepika Padukone’s Taken to IPL T20 Cricket Tournament Like None Other

Deepika Padukone’s taken to the DLF Indan Premier League Championship like none other, even managing to churn out rumours of a budding romance with Siddharth Mallya.

Deepika Padukone at the Royal Challengers Bangalore match versus Kings XI Punjab on Tuesday, 16th March 2010 at Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru

Cricket over films for now?

I am busy shooting for my movies. I am working on two films. One is a Yashraj film that is being directed by Pradeep Sarkar and has Neil (Neil Nitin Mukesh) opposite me. The other movie is Break Ke Baad, a movie produced by Kunal Kohli. Danish Aslam is directing and stars Imran Khan. Right now I am in Delhi shooting for the first schedule of Break ke Baad.

The IPL debut

I got a call to perform from the organisers. It was a chance for me to perform along with artistes like Lionel Richie, so I jumped at this once-in-a-life time opportunity. It was a huge opportunity to perform at an international level and IPL is connected with sports, so I am happy I did it.

Being brand ambassador for Royal Challengers Bangalore

I am really happy they won. The first half didn’t look promising but in the second innings, they kept the runs in check and were consistent. In fact, they were consist right till the end but they should not take it easy now. They should work hard and aim to win the rest of the matches.

Your cricket IQ?.

I love sports and I do my research. Now that I am connected with the IPL, I am doing my homework on the teams, the players, the game et al.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords