Sania Mirza Wedding news


Pictures of Lara Dutta's Wedding With Mahesh Bhupathi

Tennis ace Mahesh Bhupathi exchanged wedding vows with former miss universe Lara Dutta in an intimate Christian ceremony at the sunset point of the erstwhile Portuguese fort of Aguada in Goa.

The wedding was mostly attended by family and close friends; amongst the attendees were Mahesh’s Davis Cup team members - Leander Paes, Somdev Devvarman and Rohan Bopanna. Former tennis great Vijay Amritraj with son Prakash also attended the wedding. Though the Bollywood biggies were missing, in attendance were Reitesh Deshmukh, Raveena Tondon, Dia Mirza, Priyanka Chopra, Celina Jetley, and Boman Irani.

Lara Dutta and Mahesh Bhupathi Church Wedding Photos

Lara Dutta and Mahesh Bhupathi at Their Wedding

Lara Dutta-Mahesh Bhupathi Church Wedding

Mahesh Bhupathi Wedding With Lara Dutta

Mahesh looked very dapper in a black tuxedo, but it was Lara who drew gasps as she entered the venue. Lara looked absolutely stunning in an off-white form-fitting creation by Elie Saab. The all-lace outfit with a 10 metre train held up with a diamond tiara was offset by the flower girls in a matching shade.

The highlight of the evening was the two exchanging their vows. 36 year old, Bhupathi, said "Lara, when I first met you, this day was a dream. Today it is reality. When I'm on the tour, not a day goes by without me wishing I was home with you instead, so even when I'm gone I am with you." Further adding, "you are my companion, partner and best friend. I promise to stick by you through hits and flops. I look forward to growing old with you."

Lara Dutta, 32, could not hold back as she expressed her feelings for Mahesh, and tears came rolling down her eyes. She said, 'I promise to return your serves and volley alongside you. I will be with you through our many wins and occasional loss."

Mahesh and Lara, were married in a civil function earlier in the week in Bandra, they had a sangeet ceremony last evening, and a Christian wedding today, followed by an evening of dining and dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords