Sania Mirza Wedding news


Ranveer Singh: I am a really amazing boyfriend, Don't see a love triangle happening in my life;

Don't see a love triangle happening in my life; I am a really amazing boyfriend: Ranveer Singh

Mumbai: Garnering rave views for his recently released film "Bajirao Mastani", which has a love triangle, actor Ranveer Singh says he does not see any such thing happening in his real life.

"I have tremendous clarity about my life choices... I don't see the triangle situation happening in my life. I don't see it arising in life. I still stand by that I am a really amazing boyfriend," Ranveer, who is rumoured to be dating her ‘Bajirao Mastani’ co-star Deepika Padukone, told PTI in an interview.

Since the two actors started working on Sanjay Leela Bhansali's ‘Ram Leela’, the duo has often been seen together at parties, events and screening of films. But, both have never come on record to talk about their relationship.

Bhansali's latest magnum opus has a love triangle – with Deepika as Bajirao's second wife Mastani and Priyanka Chopra as first wife Kashi Bai, both in love with Peshwa Bajirao.

The ‘Ram Leela’ actor has had a good run at the box office with films like ‘Dil Dhadakane Do’ and ‘Bajirao Mastani’. His next ‘Befikre’ is with ace director Aditya Chopra.

"I am happy that my popularity is increasing here and in the international market with every film. It is an important aspect to have for star value and commercial standing," Ranveer said.

"I want to solidify it as it empowers my career choices, so that I can make brave choices. I want to make bold, brave and creative choices," he said.

Asked if he sees himself as the most bankable actor among the younger generation, the 30-year-old actor said, "That is not my thing to judge, it is for the audience, trade and
critics to decide. I can't say it for myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords