Sania Mirza Wedding news


Salman is not marrying Iulia, she is just a friend – Ashley Rebello (Salman’s personal stylist)

The grapevine has always been abuzz with talks of Salman Khan and Romanian TV personality Iulia Vantur being in a relationship. And some time back, there was a rumour doing the rounds that Salman Khan is secretly engaged to Iulia.

But later the actor rubbished all the rumours by saying, "There is a lot of buzz about a lot of things about me, which is never true. Yes, I read what is written, hear what is said, and my right answer to your question would be that I am indifferent to all of it. The small things don't bother me at all, but they bother my parents. And that really bothers me."

And now Salman's personal stylish and designer Ashley Rebello has opened up on Salman and Iulia's relationship. According to a report in Pinkvilla, he said, "Salman is not going to do any such thing on his birthday, I can write it in blood and give it to you. What rubbish people are writing. Iulia is just a friend and not his girlfriend. Salman is not marrying her. No way. If there was any plan of him getting engaged on Valentine's, or him making an announcement on his birthday, wouldn't he have told me in advance so that I could have designed some clothes for him for the special occasion? People see him with a girl and start speculating. Salman is commitment-phobic."

Salman has always been linked to leading ladies such as Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif. But earlier when the actor was asked about his marriage plans, he told IANS, "Marriages are not for lifetime now. Times have changed. It is about 'temporary shaadi' (wedding) now."

On the work front, Salman Khan will be seen as a wrestler from Haryana in his upcoming film Sultan. Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar, the film is scheduled to release on Eid next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords