Sania Mirza Wedding news


When Shahrukh Khan First Met Gauri

"Mujhe bhi apna bhai samjho,” were the first words that Shah Rukh said to his wife Gauri. “I first met Gauri when I was 18 years old. I started very late, unlike Hrithik who started at the age of 12. I was very shy of girls that time. I still am. I saw Gauri dancing with a boy and asked my friend to ask her if she would dance with me,” he said to Farhan Akhtar, talking about his first encounter with his lady love.

“He went and asked her but she said ‘No, I am waiting for my boyfriend.’ I had a heartbreak thinking I’ve lost her. But later on I realised that it was actually her brother and she lied to everyone so that no one comes and asks her to dance with them.

Later on, I called her one day and told her “Mujhe bhi apna bhai samjho”. The moment I said that, she was ready to marry me. Gauri and I have very brotherly sisterly relationship,” he joked.

Catch the full interview on Oye! It’s Friday at 10 pm on NDTV Imagine

Search This Site By Keywords