Sania Mirza Wedding news


Sonam Kapoor at Radio City For Promotion of I Hate Luv Storys/I Hate Love Stories

Sonam Kapoor made an appearance at the Radio City studios for the promotion of her upcoming film 'I Hate Luv Storys' (I Hate Love Stories) with Imran Khan. Sonam was her usual trendy and casual self. Here are the pictures from the event.

Sonam Kapoor as RJ in the Radio City Studio in Mumbai. Sonam Kapoor was her usual self, trendy and casual.

Also View >>
Trailers of I Hate Love Storys
Posters and Wallpapers of I Hate Luv Storys Posters

Sonam Kapoor gets a warm welcome, spotted with flowers.

Also Read >> Interview With Imran Khan on Fiancee Avantika Malik and His Film I Hate Luv Storys

Sonam Kapoor with her fans at the Radio City promotion of I Hate Luv Storys

Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor with a fan promoting her new film I Hate Love Stories starring herself opposite Imran Khan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords