Sania Mirza Wedding news


Rahul Mahajan & Dimpy Ganguly Chat With Fans After Marriage and Honeymoon

Back from thier Honeymoon and Wedding Reception in Kolkata, Mr and Mrs Mahajan, Rahul & Dimpy Chat With Fans & Critics for the First Time About Their Future Plans and Little Secrets About What They Did at Their Honeymoon.

The brand new reality show couple has just returned from a Maldives getaway. After their grand reception, it was time to interact with fans and sceptics.

Fielding questions from Rahul's flirtatious streak to wondering if Dimpy was the first choice, the Mahajans tapped out answers with much cheer. Take a look at the rapid fire.

Hi Rahul & Dimpy, Welcome to Sify.com
Thank you so much...we r doing very well n enjoying the mARRIED

Rahul, in one of the episode you said during elemination that there should be lust n love in devloping a relationship. So what was with Dimple?
love is the only thing ..there should be compatibility and honesty and trust and respect wich is important....

hello no ans fron dat side yaar...ur jodi is superb... su
thank you soooo...much

how was your experience at NDTV imagine,and how the life is going on
the experience once a life time kind...i m thankful to Imagine for getting me married...

I am arzoo from Iran tum bohot bora hastey ho keyo?
so dat u all d way from Iran chat with me..

hi, Rahul u r from politician family, so why u dont join politics.u r young talented and potential too.
ofcourse i will b joining politics...will b contesting the general elections in 2014

As a couple what is your joint venture.
LIFE PARTNER IS THE BIGGEST JOINT VENTURE...LIFE PARTNER IS FOR LIFE...

Dimpy would you like that Rahul should join Politics , If yes then which party he should join.
yES!... PARTY i THINK THATS UPTO rAHUL...

In both of You guys what is the common in between both of you
FIRST OUR BIRTHDAY WICH IS 25TH JULY...N THE CORE NATURE...V BOTH R SWEET..

hai rahul how is your new life going on
gREAT!

hw do u fell after ur second marriage?
OUR FRENSHIP IS THE BEST... SHE IS THE BEST 4 ME...

Why was it Rahul ka swayamvar, not Dimpy ka swayamvar or Harpreet ka swayamvar and so on and so forth, your take on that
First of all it is not called Rahul ka Swayamvar...its Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega...

@ Dimpy: Technically you did not choose Rahul, he choose you...Don’t you think that is pure discrimination
No i dont think so...i was willing to get married so i came to the show n on 6th of march Rahul proposed to me in front of the whole world n I accepted it whole heartedly...

@ Dimpy: Your take on marriage and love
whole experience is worthwhile and as Rahul said it completes u...

@ Rahul: Your take on Marriage...considering you have enough experience now...
I think it is the most beautiful thi ng in the world...it completes you...

Hey any advice for people who want to get married the same way you guys did??
get in touch with Imagine...

Y Rahul, Dimpy?
dimpy is the best...

So what next...planning kids??
kids would certainly be there...but not now....

How is life treating you guys...
life has been amazing...n touchwood for that!

Hey ssup Dimpy??? coz i just love her dimple
thank you sooo much...rahul loves it too...

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE DIMPY OVER HARPRRET
as i always said that Dimpy and I have been very good friends...

@Rahul: `Reality` wedding... wht next?
thats a suspense... you will know soon...

@Dimpy: How do you rate your marriage.. from ur experience so far?
I think 1000%...more than i expected...

Rahul u had a gud chance to join indian politics and become a nation face rather than join idiot box..wat say?
who told u that i dont have a chance now... its better to get into politics on my own rather than on sympathy...

Have you realised anything about each other that you didn't know earlier?
Dimpy can pack bags... fold shirts... she knows a bit of cooking... still discovering her.. Rahul gets up real early...

When you are constantly in front of the camera, you will be faking everything or playing it up. How do you know that you've really understood each other?
in fact we got a lot of time off the camera...without make-up and get-up...

Hi Dimpy, do you think marriage to Rahul will last a while?
ofcourse it will...I have feeling it will...

@ Dimpy: Rahul is notorious for his flirtatious ways? Why did you decide to get married to him?
I have a very different opinion about him... i feel very nice when he gets all the women attention... and not only male attention...

How successful do you think a marriage based on a television show will be?
marriage is a marriage... wherever it be!!

Do you believe in 'reality' marriages?
Every marriage is in reality.. jab se camera aaya hai sab log apni shaadi ki video recording karate hain ...the only difference with my marriage was that my marriage was telecast live in tv...

@ Rahul: Y did you have to get married like this, why not through a online wedding portal…Bharat and Shaadi had some good looking women, better than Dimpy (My personal opinion)
Eveybody gets married on the dotcom...but I consider myself the luckiest to get married on Television...

@Rahul: Did you ever feel confused between Dimpy and anyone else on the show? Who was it and why was the confusion?
I think when I decide there was no confusion.... even If I had a confusion i cant disclose it now...maar nahi khaani hai Dimpy se!

@Dimpy: Who was your toughest competition on the show? And why?
I really ever take this as a competition... no competitive feeling at all...

When can see pictures from the honeymoon? Do send them to Sify....
that will be immoral and illegal...

How was your honeymoon? Where did you guys go?
we went to Maldives..it was beautiful... more than a paradise...can't disclose anything more than this...

@Dimpy: What do your parents think about Rahul? Do you feel scared to join the Mahajan clan?
Well my parents adore Rahul...they feel secured when i am with Rahul...I m not scared about anything because Rahul has made me very comfortable and I share a gr8 relation with my mother-in-law...

Did you ever have second thoughts about the wedding?
No! we both didnt...I was 100% sur about the marriage even before the show started... Dimpy has not been so sure about anything in her life except this marriage...

Hi Dimpy, what did you like so much about Rahul?
I think his intelligence... it keeps me going... I can talk to him about everything n anything... he is very caring husband...

who is rahul in ur word?
my Mr. Right...

Hi Rahul... why did you go on a reality show to find your bride?? Would you recommend this to your friends?
to find Dimpy as my soulmate... yes i would recommend it to my friends provided any channel wans them...

@Rahul: If ur father were alive do u think he wud have okd this facade?
he would have been proud...

@Dimpy. How do you handle Rahul's flirtatious streak?
I have not seen it since marriage...so cant comment...

@Rahul Is it true that Nikunj Malik told you she wasn't interested in getting married to you a couple of days before D-day?
I cant comment anything on that ...I wish the best for her... n I wish she gets a better groom then me...

@Rahul Harpreet seemed heartbroken at your choice. Did you console her later?
Harpreet is our friend n she will always be our friend!

@Rahul Was Dimpy your first choice? Or was there anyone else initially? If so, who?
first choice was Dimpy!

Seriously! This is such a fake wedding! Do you really expect us to believe you are in love? Give me one good reason why i shud believe you found your soulmates in each other?
We dont have to give you a reason ...we have to give our family a reason... of what we do...why we do n so on...

@Rahul: What do you do to make Dimpy feel special? Do you cook for her?
i dont cook but I make morning tea for her wheen we travel...

@Dimpy: What are Rahul's favourite things?
I hope his most favourite thing is me n everything i do...he loves to eat.. his favourite colour is blue... he loves to shop for gadgets... he is tech-savvy... he loves science and astronomy...

@Dimpy: How is rahul first thing in the morning - grouchy or smiling?
He is full of energy n i m very happy about that...

Where will you be living?
Ofcourse MUMBAI.... KARMBHOOMI...

What do you see in the future for the two of you?
Bright, romantic...as a happy family... or who lived happily ever after...

hello rahul
Hello! Hello!

@ Rahul. What was the most trying thing about the show?
Eleminations...

@Rahul. Name the one contestant you loved at sight.
There was no love at first sight... I took time to decide...

@Rahul. What was the most entertaining thing about the show?
Priyadarshni Singh!

@Rahul. Did you know about Dimpy's Gladrags fiasco?
Yes!

@ Dimpy. What's your take on Rahul's murky background.
it could be murky with u but not with me... its his past... n I am his present and future so thats more important...

@Dimpy. The one thing you love about Rahul
i love Rahul as a person so that says it all...

@Dimpy. The one thing you hate about Rahul Mahajan.
i DON'T HATE ANYTHING ABOUT RAHUL!

@Dimpy. Did you make any friends on the show? Are you still in touch with them?
Yes! I did...Harpreet n me are very good friends...v share a very good frenship!

@Dimpy. What's your take on the Maureen Wadia epsisode where she came on TV to discuss how irresponsible you were at Gladrags?
No Comments!!

Dear Rahul & Dimpy how r u feeling after honeymoon
WE FEEL MORE CLOSER AND RELAXED N REALLY FEEL MARRIED TO EACH OTHER AWY FROM CAMERAS... REALLY SETTLED...BUT OUR HONEYMOON HASN'T ENDED!

what dimpy hate about rahul?
I dont hate anything about Rahul!

what is one thg u like most in dimpy?
Her smiling nature...

@Rahul. If it weren't Dimpy, who else could've made the cut?
Its all destiny... so I was destined to get married to Dimpy!

@Rahul. What did you get your sister-in-law from your trip to Maldives?
Maldives is not a SHOPPING PLACE...but we got saronga and beach dresses for her...

@Rahul. What's your relationship like with your in-laws?
Very beautiful...i take a lot of advice with my father-in-law... Koel is like my friend, advisor.. i m more than a jeeju to her...

how is ur marriage life
Great!

@Dimpy. What do you like most about your mom-in-law?
My mom-in-law is a sweetheart!...she is very friendly... we go out shopping...chat over the phone...I dont miss my mother when she is around!

@Dimpy. Most memorable time during your honeymoon.
We went fishing n Rahul caught a fish for me being a vegetarian and that was served for me next day for Lunch..

@Dimpy. When did the politics among the girls start?
I honestly dont have any idea...I was spending more time with Rahul than in politics!

Source: sify.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Site By Keywords